1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- SheepStop.com does not require that you register in order to view and/or shop its products or User comments. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in the blog forums, voting, betting and in order to submit ideas and participate in competitions.
- SheepStop.com collects personal information when you register with SheepStop.com, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase, or any time you provide information to SheepStop.com about yourself. SheepStop.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- SheepStop.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with SheepStop.com, for example, your IP address, SheepStop.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- SheepStop.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, improve our services, and conduct research.
- In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to create a screen name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with SheepStop.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- You have the option to provide demographic information (such as gender and general location) to us; we encourage you to submit this information to so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- On selecting online payment mode, you must provide financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code) directly to the payment gateway site and this information will be used for billing.
- If you opt in to our newsletter, register a user account, or make a purchase, we may contact you by email. SheepStop uses this confirmation to help make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by using the "Unsubscribe" feature in the newsletter email we send to you.
- If you choose to use our email referral service to tell a friend about our site and products, we will ask only for your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Website. Stylebuds stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
2. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
SheepStop.com does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders and a credit/debit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- In the event Stylebuds goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do inform the customer about the posting.
- We use session ID cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We do not use persistent cookies which remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as the shopping cart and design scoring pages, will be limited.
- SheepStop.com does utilize tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave SheepStop.com and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as SheepStop.com. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a password) on our registration or login forms, we encrypt that information using MD5 hashing. Passwords are not stored, nor can be retrieved, in raw format.
- If you forget your password, you will be asked to change it to a new one based on your e-mail authentication. You will not be able to retrieve your old password.
5. YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on SheepStop.com, you may correct, update, amend it by making the desired changes on account profile page (http://www.sheepstop.com/profile) or by emailing our customer support at email@example.com.
6. INTERNATIONAL USERS
SheepStop.com may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
8. SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
- Your online transaction on SheepStop is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. The associated payment gateway uses world class encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on SheepStop are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- SheepStop does not store your credit/debit card infomation. But the payment processing gateways may store your card number in a secure and encrypted manner.
9. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- SheepStop accepts payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US.
- Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
- Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, SheepStop accept payments by Internet Banking , Cash-on-Delivery, Ghar pay, Cheque and E-Gift Vouchers.
This privacy statement covers the Website www.sheepstop.com. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the Website Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. EFFECTIVE DATE
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
987 A/10 Laxmi Soc.